Contest Entry Form
31 Days of German Riesling Contest – Win a Wines of Germany Branded Bicycle (July 2021)
Official Contest Rules & Regulations
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. By entering this Contest the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Official Contest Rules and Regulations (“Contest Rules”). All decisions of Wines of Germany (Canada) with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
- How to participate: Contestants must fill an electronic form on www.germanwinecanada.com
Internet entries are limited to one entry per day, per person, per civic address, per telephone number and per e-mail address for the entire duration of the contest.
Participation on website only. Printed or copied forms received by conventional mail will not be accepted.
- Eligibility: This contest is open to all residents of Ontario, who are of legal drinking age in the province of residence, except employees of Wines of Germany, the Liquor Control Board of Ontario (“LCBO”), the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (“AGCO”), cooperating prize suppliers, if any, and their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, interactive and similar agencies, and the immediate families and household members of each. This contest is void wherever prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to all federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations.
- Prize: One (1) Wines of Germany Branded bicycles. Prize is worth $1,000.00 (Canadian Dollars). Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable or convertible to cash. No substitutions will be accepted. The decision of Wines of Germany is final with no right of appeal of the operations associated with the promotion or the awarding of prizes. The winner undertakes to respect the contest’s eligibility criteria as well as all its rules. The act of taking part in the competition confirms that the winner has received and understood the regulations as set out.
- Expiration and Draw: This contest will run from 12:01 a.m. EST on Thursday, July 1, 2021 and closes on Saturday, July 31, 2021 at 11:59pm EST. Andros Communications will select one (1) winner by a random draw from all eligible entries on August 9, 2021. The chances of being selected depend on the number of eligible entries received. By entering, entrants confirm they are of legal drinking age in their province, release Wines of Germany of any responsibility.
- Rules of participation: A person may submit the contest as many times as they would like.
- Notification: The prize winner will be notified by telephone no later than 5 (five) days after the draw. If the contestant does not respond within two (2) days of notification, or does not meet all of the contest conditions, another entry will be randomly selected from all remaining entries.
- Conditions: Wines of Germany (Canada) assumes no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected entries or any software, hardware, network or other failures or malfunctions that interfere with the proper conduct of the contest. In order to win, entrant must first have complied with Contest Rules, completed and correctly answered a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question. The winner will consent to the use of their first name and city of residence without payment or compensation in any publicity or advertising in any medium carried out by Wines of Germany (Canada). By participating in the Contest, each participant agrees not to hold responsible the organizer of the contest, its directors, employees, agents, members of affiliate companies, including, but without limitations, its promotional and advertising agencies, the suppliers of the prizes and the other stakeholders, in the case of injuries, all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
Furthermore, the winners may be required to sign a document in a form acceptable to the Liquor Control Board of Ontario (“LCBO”) releasing the LCBO, its directors, officers, employees and agents from all liability of any kind in connection with the draw, or occurring as a result of the prize being awarded; to be eligible to win, the entrant must be a resident of Canada, not be a member of the immediate family of or domiciled with an employee of the Liquor Control Board of Ontario (“LCBO”), the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (“AGCO”), Wines of Germany; the LCBO and AGCO are not connected to this draw in any manner whatsoever and are not liable in any way for any matter related to this draw; the prize must be accepted on an “as is” basis; the draw is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws; by entering the draw, entrants agree to abide by the draw rules and decisions of the independent draw organization, which are final.