All Eyes on German Wines at the PEI Festival of Wines
Wines of Germany was the featured wine country at the Prince Edward Island Festival of Wines which took place from May 21-25, 2019 in Charlottetown, PEI.
Festival Activations included:
- Wines of Germany exclusive wine country pavilion
- Mini guided flight tastings every 15 mins hosted by PEI Liquor Board Product Advisors
- A selection of 53 German wines featured at dedicated stations
- Two Sold Out Winemakers Dinners hosted by winery principals
- Five Guided Terroir Tastings conducted on the show floor
- PEI Liquor Stores Retail thematic for month of May with in-store visibility
The PEI Wine Festival is a major annual event hosted by the Prince Edward Island Liquor Control Commission. The festival incorporates a variety of elements allowing consumers to discover and explore local cuisine and wines from around the world.
Click the images below to open the lightbox gallery.